[Gpdd] Health: water problem

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Fri Oct 24 14:52:27 EDT 2003

There is an odd thing going on with my piggie Teddy's water bottle. She
drinks a lot more than the other pigs do. I had been changing their
water every night. But by the end of the day, her water has 'things' in
it. The other girls do not.

By things I mean tiny floating bits of debris, it is very icky and
strange. It only happens to her bottle. I rotate their bottles out of
about 8 different ones, and I use a clean spongy brush and soap to clean
them, with hot water. But still, the stuff is there at the end of the
day. I also clean the bottle caps and tubes with soap and water and
cotton swabs.

Her little apartment is not any more in the sun or shade than the other
girls. They are indoors, and the temp in the room is about 72 degrees.

Why could this be happening to just her? Any ideas would be very much
appreciated.

By the way, I am so glad to have this list back, I had missed it. You
can see photos of Ted and the other girls at my website if you want.

Bethany
--
bwk * http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper * http://www.arkinc.org