[Gpdd] MISC: Hazel is Adorable!

Patricia Simon patriciasimon at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 25 11:57:04 EDT 2003

> I saw your precious piggie pigtures on your
> website and Suzy, Hazel, and Ginger are so
> Photogenic, I must say!

Thanks Leah,

Hazel is definitely a character, very mischievous and a bit of a trouble
maker at times.  Her antics have become so well-known at my office that
whenever someone is being difficult, we say they're "doing a Hazel".

Hazel was going to the local animal hospital three times a week earlier this
year for a series of treatments, and the techies kept remarking on how
"lively" she was.  When I told this to my vet, she informed me that this was
code for "please don't ever bring her back"   ;-)
In contrast, when Ginger went for some tests last month, the tech called her
"a sweetie", "a darling" and "a lovely, gentle animal".

To be honest, I quite enjoy Hazel's feistiness.  If she wasn't such a
fighter, I don't think she'd still be alive with all her strange health
problems.

-Patricia