[Gpdd] [Health] Curved spine vet apointment

Amelia Robertson akhorse at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 14:37:41 EDT 2003

Lisa,
She's going to the vet on monday, and in the mean time they are letting me
help out there. Honey dew is 'dew'ing great, and it dosn't seem to be
bothering her to much. She's eating normal and genraly acting like a good
little wheeker! Thanks so much for your help!
Mia, Honey Dew's Mum
PS: Pam, if at all possable can i reserve a spot on PigAir for Honey Dew,
Sow's Only clas? That is, if her earinfection clears up? She has been
beratting me all week about it, and i have finally given up and agreed. Like
isaid though, if her ear infection stay's so does she. She can be picked up
in homer, alska, if possable! Thanks,
Mia

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa