[Gpdd] MISC/SILLY: What is the guinea pig railroad + passage

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 22:29:36 EDT 2003

Hi -- What is the guinea pig railroad. It sounds like people willingly taking
guinea pigs to be re-homed (at some distance away) a part of the way then
linking up with the next relay team. Is it?

       By the way, my three guys definitely want to book passage from Ohio to
Cape Alava via the piggy charter plane. They've been arguing over seating
preferences.

      Ebeneezer WoollyBear jokes about wanting to disguise himself as a sow
and get to check the ladies out up closely. The way he almost continuously
swaggers and rumblestruts, he wouldn't remain incognito for long. They'd find him
out.

      And of course my boys all looked very interested when I read to them
about the "anything goes" class.

       Mr. Cooders (Coody) was interested in the flirtatious sow with the big
bottom mentioned a few digests back. Said he's certainly enjoy riding in
first class, too, and perhaps getting to know her. He hopes she isn't a silly
type.

       If they all end up together, in any section, Wilson must be between
Mr. Cooders and Ebeneezer WoollyBear. He's quite the "amiable guinea pig" among
his fellows and often serves as a buffer between the other two. Apparently he
only "nips" humans, and he's given that up for the most part.

       Surprisingly, they are a little dismayed that the arrival is earlier
than anticipated. They'd hoped to wear their jaunty Santa hats -- conversation
starters they say. And they actually wanted custom made tux's for the
occasion. No way am I laying out the $ for those. They get very annoyed with clothing
far too quickly and would probably tear their fancy outfits off with their
teeth if they felt too confined even briefly.

       They plan to bring their own tent tho they've been known to get into
minor skirmishes in it so they need to be watched. They're bringing snacks of
all kinds and are very willing to share with the other cavies.

       They envy the freedom of piggies who are traveling on their own by car
but like the idea of all the camaraderie they'll share on the plane trip.

       They'll be thrilled when I let them know that I finally reserved
places on the plane for them. They've been becoming about concerned last I booked
too late, but I assured them that any cavy that wanted to be there would be,
even those making the decison at the last minute.

I hope they won't be gone long. I shall indeed miss them.

Alge
    PS -- They ask if George is going to be there as well as Brownie Bear.
They're eager to meet the cavies they've come to know and enjoy via the digest.
"And what about Goldie?" they ask. And all the other pleasant-sounding pigs
that they've heard so much about.