[Gpdd] HEALTH - hair loss

Grace Rivard rivardala at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 15:11:09 EST 2003

hiya slaves

I know the topic of hair loss on the belly came up a
few weeks ago here, but i don't remember what the
solution was. My 3 year old Rose Petal is on the mend
from a UTI, taking baytril etc, and when i was holding
her on her back to give her a dose of baytril i
noticed she had lost patches of hair on her belly--in
her little arm pits and leg pits mostly. I am worried
about her so if y'all have any suggestions I'd
appreciate it before I take her to the vet this week.
Thanks!

Grace Rivard, Rose Petal, Maple, Mammy, and Scarlett