[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Olga

Murphy Catherine - Strategy Unit - catherine.murphy at cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk
Mon Oct 27 08:33:06 EST 2003

We had to have Olga put down over the weekend :(

I went to feed my two piglets as usual and she wouldn't move from the
backroom she shares with Pig-in-a-Pipe.  So I
picked her up and she was all floppy.  We rushed her to a vet and she said
poor Olgy was in shock because of some unidentifiable digestive problems -
her heart rate had really slowed and she wasn't responding to anything.  So,
bit of a sad weekend for us - but we brought her home and buried her
overlooking the 'pig's garden', so she can still supervise Pig eating all
the grass...

Pig is a bit confused, but I'm giving her lots of attention and hugs.  She's
really missing Olga -  they'd been together for four and a half years and
apart from squabbles over the tastiest piece of carrot, they were the best
of friends.

Catherine and Pig-in-a-Pipe (remembering always Olga)

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.