[Gpdd] [Announcement] Rainbow bridge

Rod rod at megalink.net
Mon Oct 27 18:56:05 EST 2003

Dear Catherine,

I was very sorry to hear Olga had gone to the Rainbow bridge.  It is never
easy to lose a little friend and it is without doubt the kindest thing you
could have done,  to help her get to that better place where she will be
young again and full of the joy of life as we can only imagine it.

We will look for her at Cape Alava and if she can make it, I know she will
be there. A sparkle on the sea or a glint of light that shines across the
lake.  We will not forget Olga on the Poo Trail nor her sterling efforts
which have helped to almost get us there.  Her place of Honor will always
remain.  I have posted her Rainbow bridge so the good folks can see she has
made it back home. Where she will wait for you to catch with her.

We salute little Olga and wish her well on her new adventure..

Warm consoling weeeeks

Rod