[Gpdd] Re:Annoucement: Olga

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 20:23:53 EST 2003

So Sorry to here of Olga's passing. I had to put my
favorite pig, Tasha, to sleep 2 weeks ago with a
digestive problem. She was over 5 years old, and was
fiesty and active. The discription of Pansy in the
digest reminded me of my Tasha. She stopped eating and
hated being shringe fed. The vet said her digestive
system had shut down. She had lost a good bit of
weight and there was nothing forming in her cecum. He
said there was nothing we could do for her. It is
always a hard thing to do even when we know it is the
best for the guinea pig.

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven