[Gpdd] Misc - Toys

rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com
Tue Oct 28 04:03:24 EST 2003

Hi GPERS
If you want to provide your guineas with amusement try suspending a toilet
roll tube on string from the top of their cage.  Mine go right up on their
hind legs to gnaw the cardboard, you can tickle their bellies!  Once we
fixed it in Vincent's cage so we could pull it across the cage and he
chased after it like a puppy.
Better fun by far though is when I let both pigs play together in their
enclosure, they love running around with each other (until they get tired
and irritable!).
Love Bec, Vinnie and Jimmy

http://www.messagelabs.com