[Gpdd] [Health] More Water Bottle trouble from Honey

LJ GOMBAR lj at theurnstudio.com
Tue Oct 28 14:26:28 EST 2003

Hi!
It sounds like you have to clean the water bottle every day....  At the
very least, empty what is in there... Pour some water in, swish it
around, dump it, and refill it... Making sure it bubbles over when you
put the cap back on.

I clean the waterbottles with a hint of dishsoap and hot water.  I stick
my finger in there, and scrub off the slime with my finger..  SOmetimes
I use an old toothbrush, but that only gets so many spots- some use baby
bottle brushes.. And use popcorn to scrape the interior, by swishing it
around, plugging the opening with a finger.Accompany this with a jig,
Shake your booty....  Pretend you are playing maraccas.... Anything...
Then rinse with water... Rinse x10... Then take a bit of vinegar... And
some water... Shake it around.... Do more rinsing.... X10 then a few
more....  FIll it and you are done.
Your piggers will be so happy to have fresh water, they will popcorn for
joy.
LJ