[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Olga and Tasha

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 00:01:04 EST 2003

I must apologize for my less than timely manner is recognizing the passing of
Tasha and Olga. To their mothers and fathers, I offer my most sincere
condolences. What makes this truly heartbreaking is that both of the babies had to be
helped across the bridge. Loosing these little bundles of fur and love is
difficult enough without having to help them leave our world. Needless to say,
the devil himself could never take them from our hearts. I wonder every day if
the bridge will be in sight for my little guy and wen I see him eating and
purring I know my thanking God for THIS day has helped. I wish I could say both
Olga and Tasha had enjoyed a long life, but for the time they spent with their
mommy and daddy, I'm SURE they feel they just blinked and their little furry
guys were gone. It's funny how time, no matter how constant, passes with the
swiftness of a blink of an eye and gone in the time it takes to say "God bless
you honey". But for it all, every second they were in their you hands and for
every happy wheek when treated to some extra carrots or maybe some really fresh
parsley, a single star will forever burning the dark place left in your heart.
That place that saw the first dawn when Olga and Tasha came into your
lives...that same place that was brilliant with sunshine no matter how dark the world
outside might have been and that same place that in that single blink of an
eye went dark when the little guys passed on. If there is anything I can offer,
let it be to look back and remember them...and if you feel strong enough,
write down some of those special moments that you shared with them down. The
tears you shed and will shed on occasion will serve to water those memories..and
one day, you will look back and say "My God, could there be so many stars in
the sky" For every moment God has given you with these little miracles, another
star has taken it's place in your heart. Once again, please accept my belated
but non the less most sincere condolences on the loss of Olga and Tasha.
Although they are no longer here, they will NEVER EVER be gone.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pig's father