[Gpdd] (Re: Announcement) Loss of new momma

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 19:22:14 EST 2003

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your little Marie
Curie. It's very difficult to lose a pig, especially
one so young and a new mother at that. I shed a tear
for your loss, and my 7 little ones all offer wheeks
of condolence. They also want to inquire as to how the
babies are doing? Hang in there and please let us know
if we can be of any help.

Stacy and the Squee Squad
(Gizmo, Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar & Willie)