[Gpdd] Re: Announcement...Condolences

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 23:56:52 EST 2003

Whenever one of our little guys passes over the bridge, there could not be a
sadder day. Well that was until reading about the passing of Marie Curie. For
until now, in my limited time here on the Digest, I have never read of a young
mommy passing and leaving four little babies behind. That is too sad for
words. Yet I am SURE that God knew that these pristine new lives would need
someone who could love them as much as their own mother. Someone who would look
after them and make them feel safe and secure. And although she cannot be there
for them, their new mother will be, she will tend to them and keep them healthy.
And from now on, Marie Curie will be looking down on her brood while she
picks at the fresh hay and a carrot or two. She will be basking in the sun and not
one ache or pain. And above all waiting patiently for that day when her mommy
comes for her. Waiting to tell her mommy thank you for loving he so much, for
TRYING to make her better when God was calling her and above all giving her
mommy all the guinea pig kisses in heaven for caring and loving her family that
she had to leave so soon. Please accept my condolences and sad wheeks from my
little guy George on the crossing over of Marie Curie I can only say that one
day you will see her again. There is a bridge and she is healed and not
suffering for a moment.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs father