[Gpdd] Misc. Thank you

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 13:57:52 EST 2003

Hello all guinea pig slaves

I want to thank everyone who sent kind words my way in
the passing of my favorite pig, Tasha. It's been very
quiet in the guinea pig room. She was the talker. I
let both of the pigs see her before I buried her.
Jasmine put both front feet on her side and ran her
nose up and down her fur for a long time. Sabrina
smelled the vet office on her and ran as fast as she
could to hide. She's had surgery their and she hated
it!! She could probably smell the gas on her. I had
him give her gas before he gave her the shot to put
her down. I didn't want her to feel anything as she
left this world.
 I noticed last night that Sabrina started wheeking
for their evening meal. Sabrina and Jasmine had been
quiet since October 10 when I had to put Tasha to
sleep. They wouldn't go into the bed that Tasha had
always slept in either. I guess Sabrina going to step
up to the plate(the food plate. Ha Ha.) to tell me I'm
late with their veggies now. I hope everyone pigs are
well and happy!!

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven