[Gpdd] Health.....Ill Guniea pigs

RedClayPony at aol.com RedClayPony at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 17:40:37 EST 2003

I have had two pigs pass away pretty much with the same symptoms. I would
like to get another pig but I do not want to run the risk of loosing yet another
in the same manner.They both began to loose weight and stop drinking water.
Also they could not stop using the restroom and would not eat .
  My first pig "bonkers" wemt so fast I did not get to try and save him.
While "Joanus" I put on dri tail increased the amt of veggies and held him
more. He ate more but never really gained then passed suddenly.
Please tell me what could be wrong. Is it me????