[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENTS] Flannel welcomes back the GPDD!

anifair anifair at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 09:02:24 EDT 2003

Hooray! Welcome back! You were sorely missed. We love the new web site,
especially the adorable piggie cartoons. More, please! Oh, by the way, my
name is Flannel, and Anita is my slave. I am the Pig in the Grey Flannel
Suit, with *attitude* to spare. I have escaped from every known enclosure
THEY can put me in, performing death-defying stunts in the process, disabled
telephone connections by chewing through wires, digested entire maps that I
pull from the bookcase (have to know all the routes when I make my Great
Escape), and harass my slaves at every opportunity. Sometimes I  plant
myself in the middle of the room and yell at them, just to keep them in
line. Can't wait to read about everyone's piggies' escapades!
Flannel D. Pig