[Gpdd] CARE/HEALTH...RE:pig w/bedding allergy

Deb Tabert atjnp at wmis.net
Fri Sep 5 16:50:27 EDT 2003

Elisabeth...Was your pine kiln-dried?  I have to use kiln-dried bedding or I
get a rash!  KayTee's bedding is kiln dried; with 8 pigs, I buy the horse
soft-wood shavings at PetsMart (they are coarser, but not any more dusty)
and no one here has complained!

You might want to talk this over with your vet if the pine you were using
wasn't kiln-dried!  Good luck!

Deb, Ronnie the paper-eating Wonder Dog, and his sidekick Burton, Lewis,
Blizzard, Count Olaf and Dunkachino (the new pig on the block), and Judge,
Buddy and Cinnamon (waiting for their forever homes), remembering KB (who
left for the Bridge 8/27/03), Buttons (7/14/03), Estes (2/25/03), Sable,
Harriet, Brodie, Patches and Little Bit