[Gpdd] announcement

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:21:48 EDT 2003

So pleased to see the digest back again all our pigs are delighted!!!!!!
we have had 3 arrivals and 2 departures over the bridge
Barney went in the heat, Sprite of old age, but we are now joined by gizmo
(splat to his friends) and badger, (guess why he is so named?) and an
elderly 'Horace' a gorgeous smooth ginger self with lovely eyes and noone
else to look after him now. it's very odd to have such a new 'old' pig and
quite a new experience, he seems to be settling well, but of course he is on
his own, which is a shame, but at least he can talk to the others if nothing
else.
on the basis that you can never have enough gps I am on the lookout for an
aby, cos they rule, and since Barney left us we have no abys at all

Nice to hear from all our old friends

best weeeeeeeks to all,
Joy and Sarah
Oxford UK