[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENTS] Welcome Back! I have a new piggie...

Amberwolf at aol.com Amberwolf at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 00:03:42 EDT 2003

Welcome back!  Pooper now has a neighbor...Pez!  He is a little too hyper to
have in the same cage as Pooper...but they chat and wheek at each other
through their cages and can see each other.  Pez is sooo different from Pooper!  He
is very active and hes a biter...can anyone tell me if this is a phase or
something I can break his habit of?
Pooper is the super cuddlepig.  He loves to just be held and if hes sitting
next to me on the couch or my bed, he just snuggles right up, coos and is happy
as a clam.  Pez, on the other hand, runs around in circles, runs up to me,
bites me, then runs around in a circle again.  Its quite funny to watch  :)
He doesnt like to be held but will sit beside me and let me pet him.  I don't
let the two  out together for very long...Pez seems to think Pooper is
female...if you know what I mean...but that is getting better.
Its just all this biting!  What to do??
Thanks!
Renee, Pooper, Pez and their big blind canine brother, Rocky