[Gpdd] Silly?

gpdd at gpdd.org gpdd at gpdd.org
Mon Sep 8 17:34:09 EDT 2003

Rod,

Whee here at the GPDD Team would never want to imply that the Poo Trail was a
not a noble endeavor to all the hard working piggies out there. Whee beg the
indulgence of your 2,700+ team members as whee are still busy working out the
kinks of getting the GPDD up and running. For the time being, whee hope you
don't mind if whee leave the Poo Trail in the SILLY topic area until whee can
re-evaluate the topic labels. Not matter what the topic label is, whee know this
is serious work!

GPDD Team (and proud contributors to the Poo Trail)