[Gpdd] [Health] eye discharge

Jennifer Schroder cuzimdamama3 at charter.net
Mon Sep 8 20:11:05 EDT 2003

Hi Everyone, I am some what new to the Gpdd. I have 2 short hair piggies and
now that the weather has finally cooled down I am able to let my piggies
outside in a kennel for grazing time. I noticed within minutes of putting
them outside they both had a white milky looking discharge coming from both
eyes, It disappeared pretty quick, but it did it again the very next day
when they went out as well. SHould I be concerned? Could it be some sort of
allergy or something? I have read through all my piggie books and none
mention this so I was hoping to find some info here!

Thanks.
Jen & piggies Louie & Lois