[Gpdd] Health - Vincent's Face

rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com
Tue Sep 9 05:25:32 EDT 2003

Hi GP's
Vincent and Jimmy Pig both breathed a sigh of relief when I told them the
digest is back.  I have been begging them not to become ill.  However
Vincent couldn't resist the temptation and is sporting a very scabby
looking top lip.  He's eased off on acidic food in case this was causing
it.  It still keeps flaring up though and this morning looked very crusty
like fungus around a tree stump.  We we continue bathing in salt water but
does anyone have any other suggestions abut the cause / cure?
Also Vincent's black foot, we know now why he was limping, he has sprouted
a mutant claw which is growing out the bottom of his foot and starting to
curl around his ankle.  It is not bothering him now and he's not limping
any more but it must've been painful when it was breaking through his foot
pad.  There was nothing there originally when we took him to the vets with
his limp last year so it's appeared from nowhere.

Jimmy is a healthy boy with no complaints (apart from being very large).
He reminds me of a car towing a caravan because his rear end is so large
with big saddlebags.

Love Bec, Vinnie and Jimmy

http://www.messagelabs.com