[Gpdd] Re: Health

James & Margaret Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Wed Sep 10 13:02:57 EDT 2003

Hi everyone; I'm soooooo glad the digest is back.

Speedy is my 2 year old Crested male and he is a "drinker and a pee'er".
 He drinks almost nonstop when he is in his cage and as a result I have
to change his bedding twice as often as the other cages.  He was drinking
so much that I decided to put a dish of water in his cage but he refuses
to drink out of it!  I know he can drink out of a dish because he will do
it when he is in the outdoor pen.  Do you think maybe he is just bored
and loves the sound of the little ball bearing that rattles around when
he drinks?  Do I have a neurotic piggie on my hands?  Other than drinking
a lot, he is very healthy and otherwise happy.

Jim......Koko, Abby, Sassy Suzy, Speedy, and Ginger