[Gpdd] [Silly?}The Poo Trail

Rod rod at megalink.net
Wed Sep 10 20:12:20 EDT 2003

Dear Erin,

This is Poo Central calling. In answer to your enquiry, here is a brief run
down as to what the Poo Trail is all about.

Because they said it could not be done and to make a mark in the History of
Guinea Pigs. From all over the world  some brave, resourceful and
determined piglets have banded together and pooled their daily poo output.
So we, at poo central, could lay them end to end all the way from the East
coast of Maine  to the western ocean beyond Seattle.

This major piece of  silliness and  "virtual event" has been going since
last June 97.  At the time of writing, we now have 2,705 guinea pigs from
18 different countries busting their buns to get us there.

We started a Poo Page to keep everyone on the Team advised as to how we
were doing and to show just who this special company of folks were. [ Also
so not to bore all the non-poo people with all the good news. :) ]

If you can get to the WWW, please visit the pages and read how it all
started.

          http://megalink.net/~rod/gpig.html

To join the team is totally FREE and only takes but e-mail. With details of
the average number of poo's your little one churns out each day and the
average length of an individual Poo. It is then added into the daily pool
and the calculations begin.

As this is a "virtual event" and as our dear little charges don't last very
long in human years. We decided to keep Piggies on the team after they skip
over the Rainbow Bridge. We know they are having a great time over there
and would want their virtual output to continue. We at Poo Central will
never forget a single piggy and their names will remain with us till the
day we all stand  and popcorn together on the beach by the Western Ocean

You are very welcome, as are all guinea pigs everywhere, to come and be
part of the History of Guinea Pigs. We will get there, that's for sure. We
just don't know how long it will take us.:)

With every new piggy, it gets shorter by the day.

Warm Weeeeks and have a load of carrot treat on us,

Rod.

Current ETA is November 18th 2003