[Gpdd] Health -- Protien in urine

Alge (BR) algernon at eudoramail.com
Thu Sep 11 00:39:47 EDT 2003

Hi Leah -- Have you tried (or asked you vet about)
diabetic test strips? I had a human friend with the same problem and I think the terms protein and albumin were pretty much used interchangably. Don't take that as gospel, however. Hopefully somone more knowledgeable will respond. As I understand, sometimes it can come and go and some times it suggests a kidney problem. I'm giving something of a worst case scenario here. What does you vet say?

Alge

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com