[Gpdd] [Behaviour] Maybe Chirping?

Joey Jo twee_fwog23 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:22:34 EDT 2003

Hey,
I'm writing on behalf of my parents new little piglet Pebble (really, it had
nothing to do with me! All them!)
Pebble has been making a noise which I think might be the famous chirping
bird sound, the singing guinea pig sound, know what I mean?
What does this sound like exactly? Is it like a bird singing or like a
chirp, chirp, chirp?
Pebble makes the sound when she on having her little jog on the floor, I
thought they 'stood up' and sang and also it had no effect on my pigs - I
have read that this is supposed to freak the others out? This is why I'm
having doubts if she is making the famous noise.

Gotta go, glad the digest is back!
Joey