[Gpdd] TECH -- HTML /gpdd

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 18:28:28 EDT 2003

Hi Rod,
    MY HTML's were simply being "bounced" because of format. I was advised by our list moderators that AOL users like me type "www.aol.com" into the browser window. It's like logging on from some place else to get your AOL email. You can read and send from here! And it comes out "text." Interestingly, one AOL tech gave me a different answer and it didn't work at all!!  So we have a good (and knowledgeable) bunch moderating our digest
   Previously I had to use my eudoramail.com account for gpdd communicating.
    I'm sure many memebrs appreciate your info on other browsers an how to achieve send in text.
   For people who are still having trouble, eudoramail.com offers free ccounts and remains an option.

Alge