[Gpdd] Health - diarrhea

Melanie Whitley mwhitley at windowpros.net
Fri Sep 12 11:50:17 EDT 2003

Sweetie just got over an respitory infection about 2 wheeks ago.  He has
been fine since then.  But last night I got him out for his floor time
and he had poop all over him.  I gave him a bath and while he was in the
bath he kept on pooping.  It is not very runny but it is not normal.  I
don't know what is causing this.  His bowl always has pellets in it.  At
night I give him some vegetables.  This wheek he has gotten fresh green
beans and parsley.  I didn't give him any last night.  This morning he
had poop all over him again.  Please help.  Thanks, Melanie and Sweetie