[Gpdd] MISC: Chirps & Goodbye

Lisandrea lisandrea at mac.com
Sat Sep 13 12:17:07 EDT 2003

Yesterday I said goodbye to our gentle 3-year old Abyssinian sweetheart,
Coffeebean.  She'd lived with her two sisters Hazelnut and Cocoa until they
each passed over the Rainbow Bridge.  Since our son was born in April we
were not able to give Coffee the loving that a lone piggie needs, and so we
were so very blessed to have found a loving home locally through another
Internet group of which I am a part: Families for Natural Living.  New to
your GPDD now is Nell and her young daughter, Haley, who are the new Piggie
Slaves to our ole gal, Coffee.  In addition they adopted a sweet little
sugary white Abby they've named Cream.  Our Mocha Java team lives on in a
new home with a new addition.  I will, thus, depart from this digest, and
THANK YOU all for the 3 years of education I received here.  SO glad to see
the GPDD improvements of late, and pray God's best on each of you & your wee
ones.  WHEEK WHEEK

Among the things I will miss most of all are those beautiful singing chirps
my Coffee used to wake us with.  Those of you who have heard them have been
BLESSED, as they are rare.  Yes, like a bird somehow got into your house!
The space where our girls once lived is empty, but I'm the better one for
having had them in my life.

Goodbye, until we become slaves again in the future (once Logan is ready for
a lap "pet").

Love,

Lisandrea, Tom & Logan
In memory of our Mocha Java Team: Cocoa (Cokey), Hazelnut (Hazey) and
Coffeebean (our Decaf girl)