[Gpdd] Misc. - Help! Allergies!

Linda Sánchez veronica.ann at verizon.net
Sat Sep 13 08:55:53 EDT 2003

Hello to all Pigs and People,

I am truly suffering with allergies ever since I have had Penny and Ivy - a
little over a month. I have had pigs for more than ten years and also for
seven years as a child. I have had some allergic reactions before, but this
time it is awful! I can't hold them for more than five minutes without
sneezing and coughing, and when I indulge in a 30 minute lovefest, I can
barely take a breath afterwards. Previously, it has taken me six months to
get through one inhaler and now I use it twice a day! I have two piggies who
ADORE being snuggled and I hate setting limits on that.

I am open to any suggestions: alternative medicines and therapies,
medications and shots..anything! I am also wondering about the efficacy of
an air purifier. Thanks for your help.
Peace,
Linda