[Gpdd] HEALTH: Re: Diarrhea

Katy O'Connor chicky14510 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 19:47:51 EDT 2003

Selena,

supposed to eat beans of any kind. They are not poisonous to them but they
arent good for them. Try not giving them to him anymore and his poopy
problems will probably stop.

I have a lot of news to tell everyone but i havent had time to write becasue
of work and now that schools starting, its hard to sit down and writew
everything out. I will soon though! Until then, warm wheeks to all!

Love Katy and the crew