[Gpdd] [Announcement] Intro of Dale's Gang

CTCavyCare at aol.com CTCavyCare at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 20:45:14 EDT 2003

I don't remember if I introduced my piggies or not. So here is a short intro.
Molly: matron of the group, American tri-color who is about 5 and is spayed.
Quiet but never misses her carrots.
Ruby: Satin Red American, had very little handling before we rescued her.
Very skittish around human hands.
Penelope: Roan Teddy, little Miss Zoom Zoom! I don't think she knows the word
slow, always moving and loving life. She's the tiny in the clan.
LouCee: Brindle Teddy, Miss Mouth, I swear this girl never shuts up.
Sometimes I think she complains to hear herself complain. Has one turned over front
paw, doesn't slow her down one bit.
SweetPea: Tri-color Aby-Silkie mix. recently added to the clan, seems to like
being alone, inhales hay and water, doesn't seem all that fond of pellets.

Dale Sigler
CTCavyCare at AOL.com
Bloomfield, CT
Author of "A Grown-Up's Guide to Guinea Pigs"
Home of five Cavies and five Canines!