[Gpdd] Announcement - Introductions

Carol reetpigs at excite.com
Tue Sep 16 21:33:32 EDT 2003

Hi everyone and everypig,

Since the new gpdd is now in place - yeah! - I thought I'd introduce (reintroduce to some of you) the pig girls...

Sonic: 6.5 years old, blonde and gray peruvian long hair.  She is the pig most babies run to at the pignics.  She has a great temperment.  Hates the scissors but we can trim her with the dog clippers.  Can eat dandylion greens at the speed of light.

Athena: 3 years in October, tri-colored short haired.  Sonic's roommate since I got her from a shelter as a baby.  Alpha pig wanna-be.  Will stand on her hind legs and beg for food.  Loudest slave caller - can be heard from outside the house with the windows closed.

Tomi: approx. 4 years, I've been told she is a lemon agouti but I'm not sure - she looks part abby too.  Loves loves loves humans, not too sure about other pigs.  Very sweet and loves to give chin kisses.

Machuki: 1 year old, Tomi's roommate.  A beautiful black short haired sneak!  Behaves well in front of humans but can be an alpha pig wanna-be when humans are out of sight (we taped the pigs once  and found this out).  1/2 of the "M & M" sisters, also known as Princess Talks to my food.

Ender: unsure of age, most likely between 3-4 years old; part abby part short haired.  All white in the middle and brown face and back end.  Can be fussy at times.  Loves to eat.  1/2 of the "Pi**er Sisters" named for all the fussing they do at each other.

Fluffy: unsure of age, but maybe between 3-4 years old; large abby, white and brown, with a healthy appetite!  The other 1/2 of the P Sisters.  Snatches food without sniffing first.  Loudest purr in the group.

Marachuka: 1 year old, quite large reddish short haired (someone mentioned agouti for her), the other 1/2 of the M & M sisters.  LOVES FOOD! Bites her cage until she's fed.  Alias "groundhog" since she looks just like one.

Hope all is well with slaves and pigs.

Carol and the girls.