[Gpdd] Heath- Piggy is not eating...

Mike and Katie mikeandkateWI at msn.com
Wed Sep 17 12:53:07 EDT 2003

Hi Fellow GPDD people and piggies~

I am writing out of concern for my Panda Jane.  Panda Jane has always had a
very healthy appetite and love of water, carrots, pellets,lettuce, spinach
and the like.  Well, for the past two days her appetite is completely gone.
She is drinking water but not very much.  I gave her a bath this weekend and
noticed that on her piggy butt fur there was quite a bit of dandruff and
discoloration on her skin.  She has always had a problem with dandruff but
it seemed unusually excessive this last week!  (She is a black and white
teddy bear thus the name Panda!)   I don’t know what the matter is!  I
checked her teeth to make sure she hadn't hurt them some how as I have
experienced in the past with other piggies.  I tried giving her extra
"lovins" IE extra time with Mom and teasing her to eat treats.  She did take
a bite out of a spinach leaf for me.  I haven't done anything out of the
ordinary.  My Panda is going to be 2 in December...and I do love her dearly
and would hate for anything to be wrong...but I don't want my little one to
suffer...Any ideas as to what the issue might be? All thoughts and
suggestions are appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
Katie and the 3 'Lil Pigs (Gretchins, Panda Jane and Piglet)