[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENTS: Guinea Pig Lovers Meetup

QueenEileenRose at aol.com QueenEileenRose at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 04:25:28 EDT 2003

Hi everyone and your guinea pig friends,
My name is Eileen, I am 23 and I live in Belmont, CA (about 20 minutes south
of San Francisco). I have a one-year-old male guinea pig named Piglet and he
is my first piggie. He is white and black with a small brown patch over one
eye. His favorite foods are romaine lettuce, baby carrots, and fuji apples. I
found a neat website today that y'all might be interested in. It is meetup.com
and basically, it arranges a "meet up" of local people with a common interest
who will meet once a month to get to know each other. The website has a lot more
information though. It is <A HREF="http://guineapig.meetup.com/">
http://guineapig.meetup.com/</A> where you can sign up (for free!) to be a member. I think
it would be neat to meet other guinea pig lovers like me and of course the
piggies themselves. Hope you all enjoy!
Many happy wheeks,
Eileen and Piglet