[Gpdd] resure: flying GP

Stan Komorowski smk1947 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 09:42:46 EDT 2003

I work at the Airport and I see GP, Ferrets and rabbits go through in carry
on cages everyday along with dog,cats and birds. One or two GPs in a carry
on cage that fits under the seat should be OK for most airlines. Delta fly
them all the time. I would get a manger of the airlines involved. If the GP
has a vet certification that it is ok and not carry a virus there should be
no problem. The airlines went stupid when they had the prairie dog scare.
Remember airlines hate bad publicity so if they keep giving you a problem,
take it to the newspapers and TV.  Then watch what happens when the big bad
unfeeling airlines separate a 10yr old GP from its family. This sounds like
first class to me.

Stan and Melissa, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Pigzilla the great