[Gpdd] MISC: When Pigs Fly... or when WILL pigs fly?

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 01:22:26 EDT 2003

Hello Again,

I was told by one airline worker that g-pigs can fly in under the seat carriers by certain airlines as long as there is a certificate of health from a vet. Most of the email I've received from other airline people is that many airlines still want to ship them as Cargo. (I say this through gritted teeth.) I applaud Alyssa for not being willing to subject ber babies to the cargo hold and for quite a while I've wanted to get her film "Carrot Wars," and was glad for the reminder that I do want to get it ordered soon.
    I believe this delightful and creative girl has been home schooled. So much for the theory (held by some) that home schooling does not create well-rounded and self-directed children.

     I join Joe, too, in his heart-rending expression of feeling about the passsing of Panda. I was quite saddened. I also continue to feel sad about the loss of Debbie and Pete's piggy (in France) to pneumonia. They hve been throught so much with their rescued piggies, then the loss of a long loved pet.

   My condolences as well to you others who have lost your little ones.

Alge