[Gpdd] [HEALTH] fatty tumors

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Mon Sep 22 08:34:06 EDT 2003

Good Morning!  I don't know about fatty tumors on gp's, but I do know about
them on dogs and thought it might be helpful.  As it turns out, my dog has a
few.  We did surgery and had one removed and biopsied, it's just fat and
harmless.  The vet said they tend to have more than one and may even develop
more.  They are soft and cushy lumps.  The kind of lump to worry about is
hard and grows bigger over time. I'll do some research and see if I can find
out anything further specific to gp's. If anyone has info contrary to this,
please let me know!!  I've tried not to worry further...but you know how
that is!  Wheeps to all!--Jenni & Beethoven (& Pirate, the lumpy dog)