[Gpdd] Announcement: thank you for your sympathy

Chizeck, Susan P chizeck at utdallas.edu
Mon Sep 22 17:59:45 EDT 2003

Thank you all for your sympathy for me and my pig and human family since Panda's passing.  We are having her cremated and making a little memorial area in our back yard.  I think I will also get a stuffed piggie made to resemble her, which will be very comforting. It is so unbelievable how much I miss her wheeks and liveliness.  Our other piggies are eating well, but seem so subdued of late - I bet they miss her too.

Susan P. Chizeck