[Gpdd] Health: Vincent's privates

Deb Tabert atjnp at wmis.net
Mon Sep 22 17:12:43 EDT 2003

Vincent has company....Poor Lewis endures cleanings every couple of wheeks.
I just push his penis out, then clean him off with a Huggies Natural Aloe
scent-free baby wipe.  I think he is more indignant about it than
complaining of pain!  I've done this for probably the last year or so.  No,
he won't get a urinary tract infection.  Dr. H never saw it (trust me, I
called and asked him the first time I found the stuff!), and he said it was
most likely just lack of cleanliness on Lew-lew's part!

I don't need to soak it when I clean; the stuff just wipes off.

Let me know if you've got any more questions about this male-delicate
subject!

Deb, Ronnie the paper-eating Wonder Dog, and his sidekick Burton, Lewis,
Blizzard, Count Olaf and Dunkachino (the new pig on the block), and Judge,
Buddy and Cinnamon (waiting for their forever homes), remembering KB (who
left for the Bridge 8/27/03), Buttons (7/14/03), Estes (2/25/03), Sable,
Harriet, Brodie, Patches and Little Bit