[Gpdd] Re: [HEALTH] Poor Vincent's privates

Jolanda van Hintum jvanhintum at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 05:34:54 EDT 2003

Yes, this is exactly what I was talking about a few days ago!
The yukky and rockhard substance is (I think) his sperm which will drie very
quickly.
This is (I think) what happened to my mother's piggie Percy. He'd gotten the
stuff in his mouth(!)

Sadly nobody on the list send a reaction but I would still very much like to
know how this works in piggies!
I mean it's two boys in my cage and sometimes I find the stuff in their fur
and the only remedie is cutting it out.

Are there any more pig-owners who have experienced these problems?

Thanks in advance!
Jolanda