[Gpdd] Health - Update on Vincent

rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com
Tue Sep 23 11:34:23 EDT 2003

Hi GP's
Vincent seems fine after Sunday's ordeal with his 'privates'.  There are no
indications of urinary tract infection, we have been keeping a close eye on
him but he is boinging around happy as larry.  There is no blood in his
urine or squealing / arching his back when he wees and he doesn't seem to
have any abdominal tenderness.  I am hoping the salt water bath kept any
infection at bay.  Poor Vincent's going to have a bath regularly because
he's so prone to problems down below.

As for my other pig, Jimmy, he seems far more resilient.  Maybe thats got
something to do with him being a big brute of a pig.

Bec, Vinnie & Jimmy

http://www.messagelabs.com