[Gpdd] Health - eye goo

Lauren3581 at aol.com Lauren3581 at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 16:53:41 EDT 2003

  When I first got my Maybell she had a gooey eye and gave it to Gussgus.  She had no other symptoms of sickness but the goo was crusting up.  My vet suggested that, since it was just an eye gunk issue - Please, if your piggy seems sicker than eye gunkies get her to the vet- i could use human infant pink eye (conjunctivitis)drops.  I have since confiscated all my nieces drops from when she was a baby.  one small drop in the eye and the holding the eyelid shut for a few seconds will do the trick.  this cured the problem amazingly fast.

Lauren Gus and May