[Gpdd] HEALTH - Vincent's Privates, mystery body parts, white eye gunk and licky pigs

rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com
Wed Sep 24 04:11:43 EDT 2003

Hi GP's
Thank you everybody who replied about the stuck willy.  Vincent seems fine
now, he was being very naughty this morning.  He has a Bonio (big dog
biscuit) poked through the bars to gnaw on.  This morning he kept pulling
it down and throwing it on the floor, he did this SIX times.  I told him he
was being a very naughty, disobedient boy and he started boinging around on
a rampage.
Joana's point about mysterious body parts, Vincent has a similar problem
with a mystery claw.  He was perched up on the side of his food bowl one
day giving a sermon when I could see what looked like a dropping stuck to
the bottom of his foot which couldn't be brushed off, I see now that it is
a bonus claw.
Jimmy's eyes occassionally look like they have been flushed with milk.  The
first time I saw it happen I got really upset thinking something terrible
is wrong but it went away again as quickly as it appeared.  Jimmy is a
'licky' pig too, the first time he did it I was really worried as he is a
big lad who behaves in a threatening manner, I thought he was going to have
my finger off but I am please to say he has never ever nipped.  His bark is
worse than his bite.
Sorry to hear that the big black guinea has been down from the sky claiming
innocent piggy lives, my heart goes out to all those who have lost a loved
one.
Love Bec, Vinnie+Jimmy

http://www.messagelabs.com