[Gpdd] Announcement: Thank You for all Your Insight

Tina Irish tlou at maine.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 10:55:02 EDT 2003

Thank you all!,

Thanks to everyone who so kindly responded to my question:  Why does
Bubble lick my nose?!  I have to say that I find the GPDD community to
be very generous and thoughtful.  I have received e-mails from more
than a few and it all breaks down in this way; 50% believe Bubble is in
search of salt only while the other 50% believe she is showing
affection (while probably licking up some salt at the same time).
After some consideration, I have joined the guinea pig kisses camp! :)

Best of luck to all the guinea pigs out there and to those who love
them!

Tina and Bubble in Maine