[Gpdd] Care & Health: Brownie Bear's getting Trimmed...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 15:46:21 EDT 2003

Hello Slaves!
As of today, I am officially caught up with
my digest readings...Whew! Brownie Bear has
been a good girl lately and I am Finally taking
her to the Vet this Saturday. She's getting a
nail trim and I'm going to give the Doc a urine
sample and have a urinalysis done on that.
Brownie is still showing no signs of infection
down there and everything seems normal. I'm
keeping a close eye on my little piggie. I'm
just happy that the Baytril antibiotic worked!

Brownie has been super sweet lately and I'm
enjoying her affection. For a while there,
she was purring everyday, but she doesn't really
give me those full body purrs everyday like she
used to. Don't get me wrong, I know she loves me,
but I do miss those full body purrs. Actually,
this is gonna sound strange and I've been too
embarrased to write about it in the digest, but
I can't hold back anymore...I have to ask--

When I'm going through my "womanly" cycle every
month, that's when Brownie Bear gives me the
Full Body Purrs...and I mean, FULL BODY PURRS...
where her body is vibrating uncontrollably. Oh,
and the strange thing is--she will purr like that
one day before my period even STARTS!!! That's how
I know when my menstrual cycle is gonna start.
Well, I just wondered if anyone else experiences
this. I joke with my Hubby and say that I must
have a Strong Cycle or something--hee hee! :-)

Well, now that I'm completely embarrased, I'm
gonna sign off for now...
       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)