[Gpdd] Health-----Worried about my new little piggy!! :(

S Woodruff woodd57 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 25 14:36:02 EDT 2003

Hi Everyone,
My name is Sheila Woodruff and I am a new piggy owner!! We just got her the other
day and her name is Honey-bun!  :)
We did have a male piggy a while back and he I suppose died of stones maybe!!   :(
We miss Mr. Moe!  He was a wonderful pig!!
Any way ........I am still learning SO much and was wondering if anyone knew how long
it takes for new piggies to get adjusted to their new surroundings.
Honey bun was so active with her other mates at the pet store jumping (popcorning) and
squealing  so we picked her so full of life ect....now she has much to do with anyone
but she is eating i give her carrots apples ect....everyday in addition to her pellets.
Just worried she might be getting ill.    :(
Is it also necessary that they have a playmate?????????  If so I will go out and get her
one!   :)
I dont want her to be unhappy.....can someone help?????

Thanks!!!    :)
S Woodruff