[Gpdd] MISC - Thanks for well wishes

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Thu Sep 25 16:41:04 EDT 2003

I want to thank all of those who have expressed their kind thoughts and sympathy regarding Charo's passing. Just knowing there are so many who care helps me get past my grief and move on to remembering the good times with her. It's sad to miss Charo but I am enjoying still having a piggy, Cally, in my life and look forward to our future adventures on the GPDD.

--- Yours , Susan and Cally in New Mexico, USA with fond memories of Charo