[Gpdd] Annie update

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Sat Sep 27 02:06:56 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I took Annie to the vet and all the tumors on her tummy are fatty tumors.
Heart and lungs are fine, and the x-ray didn't show any problems.  She does
have an UTI and is on TMS suspension.  She HATES it and I have to catch her
and hold her to get it down.  Then she gets a treat right away so she will
forget the yucky stuff.

She is in good shape for a six year old piggie :)  How many years is that in
people years?  About 80?

Penny, please send me a picture of Miss Scarlett or post it on the photo
page.  Love to see her.

I posted a pigture of my newest little girl, Juliet, on the photo page.

Dee