[Gpdd] Re: Announcement...today was a good day

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 13:05:23 EDT 2003

It isn't every day that I can say it is a good day...But in reading the GPDD
today, none of our little guys made that trip over the bridge and not to
mention there was considerable good news from "the Royals" who are all doing so
well and being so wonderfully being taken care of...to Brownie whois on his way
to getting a Guinea Pig degree in managing your parents...to the sweetest of
all the news today the new home that was afforded to Mammy and Scarlet O'Hara
which truly is something that touched my heart so very much...you see so many
people look at these little guys and say he or she just isn't cute enough...not
furry enough...has red eyes...or has black eyes...too small or too big..but
most of all when there looks like there is a problem with them, well we can't
have that can we...It just takes picking up this not so pretty little guy to
convince you that LOVE has no scars, no colors, no size and above all no visual
beauty...In that moment you hold him or her it's your heart that smiles and
makes your want to make this little creatures life the best it can have...So for
the Gone with the winds mother, God bless you for listening to your heart and
seeing past some of the challenges put before this little creature...you are
a good person...and FINALLY but not the least of all, is Annie who is enjoying
life at 6 years old and the little guy the belonged to "the concerned slave"
that lived to 10 years old...and as to why some do and some don't, well God
has given them to us to know and share unconditional love...ONLY he can say when
they return to him...ALL we can hope and pray for every day is that he takes
them quietly without a moment of suffering....So YES...now you can see that
... "TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY"...

Sincerely,

Joseph Petrillo
George the guinea pigs father...